Code Of Ethics
1. Go through some of the different codes of ethics. What are some common
characteristics between various codes? What
are some of the differences?
2. Who, in your mind, should determine what type of information should be placed in a code
3. Should we strictly abide to rules in a code of ethics? What are some exceptions?
4. What type of influence does a code of ethics have on the Internet?
Ethics and the Internet
1. In your opinion, do you think individuals will be more or less ethical
while on the Internet? Why or why not?
2. What are some common behavioral characteristics that are considered unethical
concerning the Internet?
3. What types of companies or organizations have to worry about unethical people using the
4. What are some issues that need to be address with the progress of technology, such as
the Internet, and the formation of
5. As the Internet progresses, more opportunities will become available, such as commerce
on the Internet, education, and
entertainment. What are some steps that we can take as a society to make sure that
everyone, including the poor, can
have equal opportunities in the future?
6. How should the progress of education and the Internet proceed? What are some benefits?
What are some problems?
7. What are some of the issues that we must face as we continually expand with the
Internet? Explain, for example, the
development of human relationships based on a society that works, buys, and is entertained
via the Internet.